See more photos/videos, read training tips, updates and more by following us on: & Follow @TopSpeedLLC
Under the direction of Coach Joseph Potts, TopSpeed Strength & Conditioning is the top sports performance training service in Kansas City having helped athletes advance to the professional level in every major sport. The staff at TopSpeed offer collegiate & professional-level training, programs and advice on topics such as speed, strength, power development, agility & quickness training, as well as sports nutrition, supplements, and sports medicine. Services include speed & agility training, strength & power training, NFL Combine/Pro Day preparation and much more...
Take a sneak peak at the results of our training methods by checking out this NFL Combine performance by TopSpeed program alumni Christian Ballard.
- Shawnee Mission West offensive lineman Austin Chambers, who was recently rated the 37th best OL recruit in the nation by Rivals.com, has verbally committed to play football for Brigham Young University (BYU).
- St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Ryan McNellis was named MVP of the Mizzou Tiger Football Full-Pads Contact Camp, he has also received a personal invitation from the coaching staff to attend the USC Football Camp in Southern California.
- Offensive lineman Clay Rhodes, who reported for training camp with the Missouri Tigers with the best body-fat percentage amongst incoming freshman OL and was also the only one able to complete the mandatory conditioning test runs in under the required amount of time. This level of physical preparation has Clay in the running to play immediately as a true freshman in the SEC.
- Blue Valley High School athletes Andrew Reinkemeyer, Ryan McNerlin and St. Thomas Aquinas OL/DL Dan Morin will play for the Kansas side in the upcoming Greater Kansas City Football Coaches Association Kansas vs Missouri High School Football All-Star game while Jordan Johnson, of Olathe Northwest, will play in the upcoming Kansas Shrine Bowl. Blue Valley's Clay Rhodes was invited to play but had to decline due to football training camp report dates for the University of Missouri.
- To date, 100% of TopSpeed high school athletes have earned a scholarship to continue their careers at the college level.
Ryan McNerlin - Pittsburg State University (football)
Tyler Randall - Baker University (track & field)
Brad Bullock - Neosho CC (baseball)
Jacob Franey - Benedictine College (baseball)
Andrew Reinkemeyer - Butler CC (football)
Dan Morin - Cornell University (football)
Todd Czinege - Villanova University (baseball)
Additionally, Jordan Tucker who was part of the ESPN article on shoulder development signed with Duke University (volleyball)
Congratulations to these athletes for the reward their hard work and dedication has earned them.
This months article is titled; "Feeding the Beasts: Nutrition at the NFL Level", and includes tips from veteran NFL Strength Coach Jon Torine (Colts & Bills).